Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally posting in 2010

Well, I am finally posting in 2010. My plan was to post at least once a week, and here it is almost the end of February and I am finally posting something. 2010 has been good so far. I have really been praying that this will be a year of God's favor and so far it has been. He gave me a couple of verses in Psalms at the very beginning of the year and I feel like these are my verses for this year. 

Psalm 60:12 With God's help we will do Mighty Things, for he will trample down our foes. 

Psalm 90:14 - 17 
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery
Let us see your miracles again;
let our children see your glory at work.
And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. 
Yes, make our efforts successful!!

I feel as though the Lord is giving us back gladness for our misery. He is redeeming that time. The journey over the past 7 weeks in 2010 has not bee perfect, but God has continued to show His faithfulness. I am so grateful. I can't wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment