Monday, October 12, 2009

Crazy Evening

Tonight has been such a crazy night. Steve was on the phone with a potential job and found out he wasn't right for the job. He was very disappointed and a little sad, but i convinced him to go work out with me. When I went to find his wallet, i found a surprise amount of money. It was very reassuring. WE have been living on one income for such a long time. We could really use Steve to have a full time job...but it hasn't happened yet. i don't want to overspiritualize finding that money...but it did seem as though God was reminding us not to worry and that He is going to take care of us, always.

So we went to work out. Which was good. Neither Steve or I felt 100% but we went. It was good. I felt good, but tired. I was just very happy that we made a good choice. WE got subway afterward and then came home. It was sooo good.

Tonight I felt inspired and motivated. I was in the shower and i was praying, I was finally saying out loud that I really want to pursue a speaking ministry. I don't know what that will look like, but I want to at least try. I don't want any regrets...I want to put it all out there and trust God to do the rest.

My desire is to live my life to the fullest and to encourage women to do the same, however and wherever the Lord allows me to do it. I am excited and scared to death. I have no idea what will e next....but God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment